View Single Post
Old September 12 2012, 10:34 AM   #96
Morpheus 02
Commodore

Re: The Revolution pilot is online now...

Gotham Central wrote: View Post
The overgrown vegetation did not really bother me. If Life After People has tought me anything its that plants would take over farly quickly without people to maintain the structures. (of course the shot of Wrigley Field seemed odd since it was TOO overgrown especially given that its located in a densely packed part of the city).
This is CHICAGO...the streets and concrete are made to be broken up easily, so they can spend millions each year repairing them by companies connected to politicians. Definitely weeds grown up out of parking lots fairly quickly around here. I have even seen a TREE grow OUT of an abandoned building, on the 2nd floor. That took about 3-4 years before I noticed it. What we saw after 15 years seems reasonable.

I think they were also going for the "I am Legend" look, which most people who aren't thinking too hard on it will accept.

Me & my wife saw it, and think it's worth following for at least the 1st half of the season.

I really like Giancarlo Esposito's character...very nuanced villan. And i didn't recognize him, as he looks very different from the last series he was in.
Morpheus 02 is online now   Reply With Quote