View Single Post
Old September 12 2012, 12:41 AM   #2
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos
Re: Should i get a new smartphone?

to be honest, if you don't use a smart phone, then there's no reason to actually get one...

Personally i use my smart phone for email and media while i'm away with work... which is why i got the Galaxy Note, so i could make use of the huge screen.

The thing about smartphones is that there's one out there for everyone really... while everyone has their own needs, and wants when it comes to technology, there's enough choices and variants out there for everyone to find one suited for them.

But again, if it's something you're not going to use regularly, there's no real reason to upgrade, simply to stay with the current 'edge' of technology isn't a real reason, unless it's something you really care about, which from your post, doesn't sound like it's on your top list.

M