View Single Post
Old September 11 2012, 04:41 AM   #1167
Cap'n Crunch
Captain

Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

Lonemagpie wrote: View Post
I finally found one of the Psych tie-ins by William Rabkin, Mind Over Magic, which captures the back-and-forth of Shawn and Gus pretty well so far... Wish they'd let others do some, so I could have a go, but it seems to be a single-author series.

I really enjoyed that one as well as A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read. However, I was very disappointed in the latest one, Mind-Altering Murder. For some reason the author seemed to have lost the voice for the characters in that one; the characterizations seemed totally off to me. It seems most of the books based on USA shows are single-author series. It's kind of a shame, because I'd like more of a variety, and I'd definitely be interested in reading a Psych novel by you.

I finished Doctor Who: Touched by an Angel. I thought it was really good and enjoyed it a lot.

I then read the first (and so far only) volume of Warehouse 13 comics.

I'm now reading New Frontier: Excalibur - Requiem.
Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair. You know that. - John Marston, Red Dead Redemption
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote