View Single Post
Old September 11 2012, 12:00 AM   #59
T'Cal
Commodore

Re: Title Possibly Revealed?

Nice work! As for the title, I have no problem with it. Knowing as little as we do, it's hard to get behind it enthusiastically or pan it disgustedly. This is the first baby step that TPTB have taken. We know so little else that it's actually become boring and insulting rather than fun and interesting like they probably think it is. Eight months out and we have no teaser, no trailer, no general plot, not even a full character list. Like many here (most?), I don't want to know everything, just the basics. I'm getting to the point where I wonder if they are worried about what they've done and what they've got so far and they are scrambling to fix things so they're keeping things hush hush. This would be pitiful. There's a saying about dealing with the media when handling a major event: feed the animals or they will find food themselves. That is, provide them info and let them know when you will provide them more or they will go looking for the info themselves and then you can't control the release of info, which can get you on the defensive rather quickly. Soon, someone will leak something they are trying so desperately to hide and the rabid fans will attack mercilessly.