View Single Post
Old September 9 2012, 11:03 PM   #160
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral

View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: Once More, With Feeling: my big Buffy/Angel canon rewatch/reread/r

Ethros wrote: View Post
I've just dipped in this thread, but out of interest, why are you rewatching Season 1 when you're only half way through Season 3?

No offence but it's taken you 19 months to get that far?

If as you say in the opening post that you intend to watch all 144 eps of Buffy and 110 of Angel, at that rate you'll be done around... 2019?
LOL I certainly hope it won't be at that rate...

I've already explained why I'm rewatching it again from the start. It's exactly because it's been so long and it feels like I've seen those season 1 and 2 episodes ages ago. I'm going to try to marathon season 2 and the first part of season 3 in the next weeks and then continue with the regular reviews. I'm hoping it will be at least 2 episodes a week.

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
Boy, it's been a while - I bet a lot of you don't even remember I was doing this rewatch. I had really good reason for this hiatus this time, due to having been extremely busy these last 3 months with work - I had a huge translation job with strict deadlines, so lots of things got put on hold (frak, I didn't even go to the beach once this summer, despite the scorching heat). I finally finished it yesterday morning (on the deadline date!) so now I'm getting back to "normal".

However, since there have been such big breaks in my rewatch (I can't believe I started it last February and didn't get further than mid-season 3 ) due to various circumstances, I've decided that over the next couple of weeks I'm going to do a marathon of the Buffy episodes I've already reviewed - to remind myself and get a bit of continuity before continuing with the rewatch.

(...)

And then of course, I'll continue with reviews as usual, starting with 3.11. Gingerbread. Hopefully on a more regular basis than I've been posting so far.
Sure, it would be great if I could watch 5 episodes a week, like Mark from Mark Watches blog, but he doesn't do anything else for a living and makes money out of his "reviews" which mostly consist of "OMG WTF WHAT IS THIS SHOW DOING TO ME", "I'VE GOT ALL THE FEELS" exclamations.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote