View Single Post
Old September 9 2012, 03:08 PM   #56
wamdue
Admiral

Re: Is nuWho too complicated for newbies?

DWF wrote: View Post
wamdue wrote: View Post
Cant speak for the majority, but I was in the office on Monday, and a couple of the women I work with said they stopped watching "Asylum of the Daleks" as they found it confusing.

FFS the episode was not a confusing watch, I saved my review and comments for the people in the office who did watch the whole thing.
This is just for the record and by no means scientific, but a couple of possible newbies stopped watching an ep. because they thought it was too complicated. As I said this by no means official nor does such a small sampling mewan much but it did happen. I imagine they aren't the only ones since Moffat made a comment about finding Doctor Who and Sherlock too complicated.
I have not been at this office long, but they are not newbies, had plenty to say about how great Tennant is, so they are not newbies to Who.

Not sure why people would watch Sherlock, if they didnt want something complicated.

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
So India took over the world at some point?

Or did Pakistan take over the world at some point?

United Inidastan?
I dont think there is anything to suggest India has taken over the world, just that they are major power.

Not to give Bones comments too much oxygen, I agree with the comment about tide power, that was really strange.