View Single Post
Old September 9 2012, 12:36 AM   #262
Markonian
Captain

Re: VOY: The Eternal Tide by Kirsten Beyer Review Thread (Spoilers!)

Violet.Phoenix wrote: View Post
This is what I really like about Voyager's journey back through the Delta Quadrant with the fleet. With the Borg (presumably) gone, the Quadrant has changed, and though the species that we saw during the show's run are still there, so many of the dynamics have changed, and I feel like that gives Voyager many new things to explore.
Indeed. I could think of a dozen locations and peoples worth for a revisit, either for strategic reasons or out of curiosity. Places of Exile has shown us it is possible to set up a Federation in the Delta Quadrant among friendly people. The Talaxians seem to be perfect Federation allies (once their planet is retaken, that is).

How are the post-Phage Vidiians? Have the Vaadwaur engaged the Devore to reclaim their world(s)? The fallout of Gegen's theories among the Voth? Seska's child, the 37's, etc.

The Delta Quadrant offers so many story opportunities - and I haven't even mentioned completely unexplored regions (as seen in CotS). When's gonna be the next Voyager novel?
Markonian is offline   Reply With Quote