View Single Post
Old September 9 2012, 12:35 AM   #79
Set Harth
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Using a name from the books does not equate to adhering to the books, unless they actually mention the plot of a book as happening onscreen its just a shout out.
"That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't, doesn't count."

Gaith wrote:
And still not in conflict with the OT.
Yet still something better looked at as an error on Zahn's part, instead of bending over backwards to make it work, inventing Rape Vader and concubines to fix something which was ( given the ROTJ script ) most likely divergent with Lucas' intent regarding the circumstances of Luke's conception.

Gaith wrote:
and felt his/her raw Force presence (this is the most important point)
The most important point, which strangely wasn't mentioned at all in the previous post, which focused on the apparently jaw-dropping similarity between Hayden Christensen and Carrie Fisher. But on to the important point: it is only your assumption that he felt any "raw Force presence" from her. He didn't feel anything from Luke until Luke had already started his training and was consciously using the Force, something ANH Leia is assuredly not doing. Palpatine felt nothing from untrained Anakin on the Coruscant landing platform.

Gaith wrote:
I might start asking some questions.
Right. I don't think you're going to be feeling any Force aptitudes, and Imperial Intelligence is presumably out of the question, so I take it the proximity of anyone who vaguely looks like you often leads to a lot of these... questions?

How does that turn out?

Last edited by Set Harth; September 9 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Set Harth is online now   Reply With Quote