View Single Post
Old September 8 2012, 01:29 PM   #86
TREK_GOD_1
Fleet Captain

Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

NCC-1701 wrote: View Post
Indysolo wrote: View Post
Music was recorded for that episode and yes, we have it. Some of the music was recorded on set though and that we don't have. You'll have to get your clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy elsewhere.
I'm not sure how to read this. Does that mean Adam's songs won't be part of the release? What exactly was recorded "on set"? I'm confused.
I think:

You'll have to get your clean bill of health from Dr. McCoy elsewhere.
...could be a direct reference to on-set songs (meant to be Adam improvising) which were not recorded seperately in the studio, so the track is not isolated from the rest of the dialogue. I'm not sure if this also refers to the "judge/jail" song Adam sings to mock Kirk in a corridor, but if i'm correct, then such songs would not be included in the box set. As much as I would like the improvised songs to be a part of the package, I can weather it, considering the sheer volume of the rest of the set.

Just to think about this release makes the mind swim with menories and expectations.