View Single Post
Old September 8 2012, 09:58 AM   #590
The Castellan
Commodore

Send a message via Yahoo to The Castellan
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

For some good matches, watch woman wrestler Lu Fisto, called "Queen of Hardcore", seen her fight in barb wire fights, first bloods, cages....and she fights guys as well chicks, and I don't mean little whimpy guys that even Michael Jackson could beat up, I'm talking 250 pound + big guys. Plus a few years back, Quebec, if I remember right, banned fights of men fighting women, but she was able to get that over turned. She does a great job, the fans love her and no way in hell will McMann hire her since she's not an airhead with double D's flopping about, though it would be awesome to see Lu scrape the ring floor with some of those annoying Divas just once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhmPBjW8OcY Part 2 should not be difficult to locate there. Plus I think she's a cutie.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.
The Castellan is offline   Reply With Quote