Thread: Feline Follies
View Single Post
Old September 8 2012, 05:54 AM   #329
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos
Re: Feline Follies

update...

Amber... kitteh pictured above... has had a serious increase in appitite the past few days... only just noticed it when putting her breakfast down...

I've got 2 cats, Amber and Sophael... and between them they normally go through a sachet of wet food each, one at night, one in the evening... and a bowl of dry food between them during the day if they get hungry...

Amber however seems to be eating a lot more than usual... last night, i put down the food as always, and refilled the crunchie bowl... it normally lasts overnight and until about midday, as they have their wet food in the morning as well... but not only were both wet food bowls completely clean, like licked clean and dry, but the crunchie bowl was completely empty as well... and it's a big bowl, normally enough to keep 2 cats happy for a day and a half, 2 days...

M