View Single Post
Old September 8 2012, 01:11 AM   #212
Methos
Fleet Captain

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos
Re: 50TH Anniversary rumor

also, i'd love to see Tennant return... but not as The Doctor...

Nah... I want to see Tennant return as the meta-crisis Doctor... coming back from the parallel world after Rose's death to reclaim his regenerations and his life, back from The Doctor...

Now calling himself The Valeyard after Rose's death, The Doctor must battle him for their remaining regenerations, as The Valeyard is the one person now who could undo everything The Doctor has done... the one person The Doctor can't lie to, and the one person who knows all of The Doctor's secrets...

To me, that would be an amazing arc... seeing Tennant come back as the villain would cause so many fangirl heads to explode it would be amazing... and would be a fantastic tie-in to the classic episodes to actually give an explanation for the Valeyard's 'birth'.

M