View Single Post
Old September 7 2012, 09:27 PM   #250
craig keith
Lieutenant

View craig keith's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to craig keith
Re: VOY: The Eternal Tide by Kirsten Beyer Review Thread (Spoilers!)

Kirsten Beyer wrote: View Post

Craig,
That's one damn cute baby in your avatar. Those early smiles are just the best, aren't they? Those toothless little wonders...I'm sorry, what were we talking about? Oh, right, no, I don't have a blog, I don't tweet, I'm not on facebook...really, between writing and stopping in here as often as I can, which isn't all that often these days, I've got more than I can say grace over. The many places one can interact with others on the internet and committing to them compeletely overwhelms me at the moment. I know my limits right now and for better or worse, this is it.

So if you have a question you don't feel comfortable asking here for all to see, just send me PM here and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Best,
Kirsten
Thank you Kirsten i have sent it to you Apologies if you received it twice as my browser has decided to have a funny 5 mins. Its probably cus england are actually winning a football match

Thank you the comments about the little one Shes actually my niece so i get the smiles and i get the give her back haha That picture is really out of date though should get a new one really