View Single Post
Old September 7 2012, 07:52 PM   #204
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: 50TH Anniversary rumor

Peacemaker wrote: View Post
I'm just gonna say this...of all of them, it's McGann I want to see again the most. He only had the one shot on screen, and, of them all, he should have the opportunity to be seen as the Doctor onscreen again on the BBC in the actual proper BBC Doctor Who, not just the collaborative TV movie. Let him get his proper chance to shine again. There's really not a Doctor I complete dislike. Some I like more than others, obviously - that's true of most if not all of us..but there is one actor for whom I feel kinda sorry, and it's him. I hope that gets remedied.
Yes, especially considering Sylvester McCoy's Torch Passing scenes ate up quite a bit of screen time (Not that I'm complaining at all, I like McCoy more than many do, especially after his first Series), plus Regeneration Stories don't really give you a feeling for a new Doctor, since they spend so much of the Story disoriented.

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?

Last edited by Sindatur; September 7 2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: cleaned up the sentence about liking McCoy, so it says what I meant
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote