Re: SF/F Characters with Disabilities
- Darth Vader is a favorite I love to hate. (iron lung)
- Back in the day, I was a Professor Bergman fan. (artificial heart)
- Paul Atreides (blind from Dune Messiah on)
Others already mentioned:
- Christopher Pike (beep beep)
- Professor X
Honorable mention to:
- Dr. Miranda Jones (blind)
- Riva (deaf)
You could add "no legs" for Vader.
Oh, yeah. Probably should have added "etc" to Vader. I just went by what was immediately apparent.
All we knew of was the "iron lung" part for a long time.
Though Vader is less "disabled" and more "stone dead without the suit"
Rimmer, on what period of history to live in-
“Well, It’d be the 19th century for me, one of Napoleon’s marshals.
The chance to march across Europe with the greatest general of all time and kill Belgians” - (White Hole).