View Single Post
Old September 4 2012, 11:09 AM   #318
Ghost Bones
Captain

Re: 7X01 Asylum Of The Daleks (Grading/Discussion) (SPOILERS!)

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Ghost Bones wrote: View Post
Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
And this. Folks point out the behavior, you get defensive and go into denial. The 'Flaws' you find are mostly matters of your opinion and are nothing really objective. A show 'so crippled with flaws' is no opinion worth taking seriously about Doctor Who.
Oh you sneaked this in an edit after I'd already replied. That's true of some of my criticisms, not of some others. What's your point? Neither you nor anyone else has responded to any of them either way, instead choosing to spend nearly two pages just talking about me personally. It's getting very silly. I mean, I'm flattered really, but enough's enough.
Then have the self respect to look at yourself. Continue as you do and get the reactions you have been getting. You wish people would talk about your opinions, then try being more civil. Continue with the constant over the top internet tough act and passive aggressiveness and your opinions will be ignored for your persona, which seems more likely what you want as your unwillingness to learn from posters comments demonstrates.
People are responsible for their own reactions, I'm not going to sugarcoat my opinions. "Then have the self respect to look at yourself." Likewise.