View Single Post
Old September 3 2012, 10:34 PM   #32
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Castle Season 5 (including Spoilers)

I understand Christopher's point, but I was really thinking about plot wise that we wouldnt' see much of Alexis and agree with Emilia about her development. Last season was a crisis of faith for her. She was dealing with situations that she really hadn't before and was struggling to figure out for the first time what to do with her life. I thought it was fascinating, I know some of us in the thread disagreed about her character arc. That's why I brought up the coroner internship. That is good way of keeping the character around if she's not going to go off to college. I suspect though we could see that happen during the season still.

As for Caskett...I'm excited to see where this goes. I think as I mentioned before that we're going to be Joanna Beckett plot heavy this season, and that this will interfere with their relationship...remember that Rick is hiding things from Kate, that usually never goes well with these types of things.

I know he's busy right now...but I would love for Joss Whedon to guest direct an episode

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote