View Single Post
Old September 3 2012, 01:23 PM   #29
{ Emilia }
oh em gee

Re: Castle Season 5 (including Spoilers)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Yep. It's actually going to be interesting to see what they do with Alexis this season. I like the coroner internship they gave her and Laney would make a great mentor. I have a feeling we won't see that much of Alexis this season for some reason
I think Alexis is the only character I sort of lost interest in. It's going to be tough to keep her around conveniently given that she should be off to college and have a life.

Don't get me wrong. I think Molly Quinn does a great job and I really liked the dynamic between Castle and his daughter. But I think it's just a bit less interesting to me now that she's an adult.

Any thoughts on what will be the season's first scene?
I kinda expect them to just start with some action and maybe even do the "omg, what was that???? -------- fade to black -------- 48 hours earlier" thing.

But as a shipper I'd just like Castle and Beckett to have breakfast or wake up the next morning.
Also: I wanna see his mom's reaction. Will she be like "FINALLY!"? She definitely is a shipper, too after all.
"I modeled Starfleet after the Fremen army in Frank Herbert's 'Dune'. Through cultural imperialism it spreads its values all over the galaxy, much like the holy Fremen warriors spread Paul Muad'dib's message.
Spock is a Mentat, the rational element in this chaotic universe."
- Gene Roddenberry 1974
{ Emilia } is offline   Reply With Quote