View Single Post
Old September 2 2012, 03:17 AM   #32
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

Re: Ewww.. SGU let's have some freaking protocol

teacake wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
Watching SGU all the way through for the first time. Was VERY disappointed because someone told me that Rodney was in the pilot as a hand over type deal and.. he isn't However looking it up I see he will be in one episode.. !!!

Anyway, I just watched the ep Earth and am so creeped out I feel like having a shower. Having sex in someone else's body?! Are there NO guidelines to what you do when using this form of communication? Bad enough to get drunk.. but geezus.

Rant rant rant.. anyway what was the reaction, if any, to this event when the episode aired?
So, Rodney McKay doesn't need to be bothered with Loaning his body to your husband for stoning in from Destiny, then?
Oh shush you!!!

Actually mr. teacake pretty much looks like Rodney Mckay and is a nerdy math guy. He doesn't talk as much though.

AgentRichard thanks for that Kino, that was good to watch. I completely get that this would be some magnificent kink but I don't quite get the altruism idea. It's not like this is a mutual sexual exchange in this situation since the earth folks are not supposed to do anything that might cause issues with the crew. However if it really didn't bother you I can see it as a fair exchange if you were super curious to be on that ship so far from earth.
And isn't that the Ultimate Turn-On? Someone who looks and acts just like your husband/spouse, and has that extra zest of personality [you notice missing in your spouse from Marriage Knowledge] that REALLY makes you melt?

But, it's cool, I'll just tell Rodney, NEVERMIND

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?