View Single Post
Old August 31 2012, 07:54 PM   #197
David Mack
Writer

View David Mack's Twitter Profile
Re: MU: Rise Like Lions by David Mack Review Thread (Spoilers!)

dispatcher812 wrote: View Post
Finished it today and all I can say is "WOW". I had started this universe but stopped when I reached Shards and Shadows. For some reason I did feel the need to move on. While on vacation and in need of a book I purchased it and then moved to Rise Like Lions. I wish I would have made the move sooner. This book was incredible. I did not want to put it down. Great job Mr Mack.
Thanks!

I look forward to more of your books. I must admit I did not purchase the extended version of The Sorrows of Empire, simple because I did want to buy a book I had already read. However, seeing here that it explains ALOT more and the fact that it is written by Mr Mack, It is next on my list.
Yes, that wasn't just a reprint I expanded it to more than twice its original length. Hope you enjoy it!

It what story was the MU Columbia in? And the Borg? I don't remember them.
I don't remember a Mirror Universe version of the Columbia. I recall that the MU Borg appeared in Greg Cox's short novel The Worst of Both Worlds, in the first MU anthology, Glass Empires. The only story I know of that features both the Columbia and the Borg is my Destiny trilogy, but that has no Mirror Universe component.

Join me on Facebook & Twitter
David Mack is offline   Reply With Quote