View Single Post
Old August 31 2012, 06:12 PM   #51
SpookyCat
Captain

Re: Grimm, season 2 thread.

sojourner wrote: View Post
137th Gebirg wrote: View Post
Renard is a prince, which seems to imply that he has special abilities that stem from his "royal blood". The use of spells and potions are pretty commonplace in this show now. It's not as much of a stretch to think that, if Nick is Juliette's "true love" and she is kissed by another with Renard's abilities, coupled with the poison that she got from the cat, it could follow that she would be forced to forget that true love through the confluence of precisely-timed events. This may have been the plan all along to put Nick off his game and leave him confused and vulnerable.
If your talking about the writers trying to keep Nick "off his game", but remember, in universe, Renard was pissed when he found out that Adeline had poisoned Juliette. So, I don't think it was his plan to keep Nick unbalanced.

That is true, but a Hexenbeast made the potion for Renard. She did seem amused at what he would go through to be purified. Who's to say the potion will not make Juliette forget Nick and fall head over heals in love with Renard.