Thread: Ancient Aliens
View Single Post
Old August 31 2012, 11:14 AM   #217
The Castellan
Commodore

Send a message via Yahoo to The Castellan
Re: Ancient Aliens

Gov Kodos wrote: View Post
Sorry, messed up the quotes, this is mine that The Castellan is responding to.

Surely, the native myths and that American Indians are human, make it more likely that the aliens aren't aliens, but an ancient advanced human civilization. They're knowledge of human psychology is why they stay intermittently involved with Earth. To let us evolve as much as possible with self determination, but interfering enough to keep the baser violent aspects of human nature to get the better of us. Thus the rare visits of 'gods' like Kukulkan, Krishna, Jesus, Buddha and other advanced society changing great minds of the past.

The Castellan wrote: View Post
Well, judging from cave painting, statues and so on, many of them were not human looking either. I am not saying it's not the case, but I don't see how that reason is more acceptible than an actual ET visitation.
Simply applying Occams razor, there's we know humans are here and evolved here. There's nothing needed to prove their existence. True extra-terrestrials require proof of existing at all, that existing they have the technology and will to come here, coming here that there would be any interest in interacting with us. Sure, they may exist, but there needs to be more than supposition. As mentioned earlier, primitive man wouldn't know what to make of our own modest technology. What would they, or us, make of human civilization 10,000 years from now, adapted to life in space with technology to match?
Problem is,especially in western culture, the topic is taboo, and many are afraid to speak of it, in fear people will ridicule them or laugh at them. I've had quite a few tin foil hat jokes thrown at me, some from this very site, but I don't let it stop me. But some folks are. Also, we know that our governments never really work in our best interests....they lie about everything....even the media cristisizes them, EXCEPT when it comes to UFO topics, THEN they believe anything they say. Also, we been lied to for years, be it weapons of mass destruction, justification for Vietnam, and so on. I spoke to a few of the people from Roswell and other sites where stuff was said to have crashed...and they, both the old timers that were adults there, and the ones who were kids, state that when the military arrived, they were treated extremely bad....told to be quiet and were threatend with bodily harm and even death, not only to them, but to their children....now if only one o two people said this, it would be a so-so story, but many have said this....be it residents of the town, or the Native Americans who lived near by. I see nothing that's justified by threated people, especially kids, about anything.....and we all know who crooked and corrupt people in power is. Happens all over, and America is not immune, we're probably the worst in that field.

And call me crazy, but I'd rather believe the words of regular, honest folks like you and me than some politician in a suit or some officer in uniform....especially seeing as how crappy our world is doing these days. And there should be othing wrong to ask questions, especially ones that not many ask, regarding things, especially if the answers could change the world as we know it. We need to be able to ask the questions and NOT be punished or branded as a lunatic for asking them.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.
The Castellan is offline   Reply With Quote