View Single Post
Old August 31 2012, 09:53 AM   #198
The Castellan
Commodore

Send a message via Yahoo to The Castellan
Re: Ancient Aliens

teacake wrote: View Post
The Castellan wrote: View Post
Well, if you were abducted by aliens, there's nothing to be ashamed of....just because folks make Cartman jokes or whatever....guess what....those folks who make the jokes are often the ones plopped in front of the TV, melting thei brains with American Idol, TMZ, and Sunday afternoon football while stuffing partially hydrogenated soybean oil and monosodium glutimate into their pie holes.
I'm actually pretty fond of monosodium glutimate which was developed by the Japanese from seaweed. It's been demonized unfairly. Don't eat it if you fear it, but I find it quite buzzy myself.

Now, keep in mind I am sure there's good aliens, and then there's bad aliens....the anicent aliens show even goes over that topic. And not all abductions are bad, many folks also had good things come from it happening. Also, you mightbe scared for just fear of the unknown.....fear's the ultimiate poison....but it can be controlled.

Personally, I envy you and would LOVE to have the aliens come by and pay me a visit. In fact, I am planning to soon start designing my own Nazca line type picture on my property, and using mathematical and sacred geometry as a basis for it.
What good things have people had happen to them?

Wait, I already know the answer to that, I live in Hippy Country. Yeah yeah, messages of peace and good will about the coming third age of somethingorother.
From my own studies, there's at least 100 different aliens stoping by here, and the greys are just one of those.
Why would they want to come here if they have interstellar travel? We are dull.

To answer in that order:

Monosodium Glutimate gives me incredible headaches.

Those folks first learned they are not alone. Some were even taken for a joy ride throughout space (hell, the book of Enock, which was conveniantly taken out from the bible, big suprise, I think might have actually been one of the oldest alien abductions, if it happened.) and shown what's there. And some even developed strong physchic abilities and empathetic powers Both me and my mom think she's an abductee, because she has had times where she felt she lost time, and often wakes up in the morning with odd puncture like marks on the inner elbow in this patten
:::: and she has no clue where they came from, plus she has some weird object behind her ear, akin to an implant.
I've watched videos of a doctor trying to remove a person's implant, and the darned thing actually moved away from the doctor's extraction tools. Plus many times the implants that are collected are made of materials they can't even recognize often and so on.

Nothing wrong with peace and good will, I know that sickens some folks, but why not give it a try, ya dig?

To observe us, learn about us, maybe even give us a helping hand, maybe they influenced us, or even effected our evolution. Scientists keep trying to find that missing link between us and olde hominids, it's possible genetic manipulation was done, we're just learning it now, imagine what a millon/billion year old civilization could do? I mean if Star Trek (lay off Deckard ) can have stories about people in space ships searching for and observing strange new life, and new civilizations, why could there not be a real thing out there by some advanced, civilized society? Hell, if I really wanted to use an episode in comparison, I could see us at that civilization in the TNG episode "First Contact" or "Who watches the watchers"

I'm hoping to be able to head to a few different states and Mexico to study some of the unusual structures for myself, maybe even crack some puzzle of code if lucky. I'd also love to go to some of the crop circles.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.
The Castellan is offline   Reply With Quote