Thread: Ancient Aliens
View Single Post
Old August 31 2012, 08:39 AM   #182
Gov Kodos
Admiral

Re: Ancient Aliens

The Castellan wrote: View Post
Deckerd wrote: View Post
I applaud your use of Star Trek as evidence ancient aliens existed.
And I applaud that's all you seem to focus on from my post. Amazing how Trek fans really don't like the concept of aliens in any way, shape or form, unless it's some actor in a rubber mask or something.

All I said was that the ideas of humanity being influenced by aliens in the past was in it, since Trek had these ideas wanted to be expressed...from bigotry to warfare....same idea. I've read science fiction where the authors strongly expressed such ideas. Science fiction's a good median to do so....I mean stuff regarding Veitnam was a big no-no for TV in the 60's yet science fiction like Trek allowed the issue to be spoken of, even if it's regarding a fictious setting and time.
So ancient aliens had nothing to do but come here and move rocks for a bunch of stone age tribes?
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote