View Single Post
Old August 28 2012, 09:35 PM   #9
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos
Re: Who is the most famous character?

Well i think the first one they'd learn about would be Zefram Cochran...

It's said throughout pretty much all the series, that he has god knows how many schools and places named after him... the father of Warp Drive... Captain of The Phoenix.

I'd say he's the most famous figure that a kid in the 26th century would read about... without Warp, and the ensuing First Contact with the Vulcans, there would be no Federation or anything else, so I'd say he was more important than any captain that came after...

Also of note, if you're writing in the perspective from the 26th century, by that time in the Trek universe, they have time ships as well... so i'm guessing whoever perfected the Temporal Drive (not sure if it was ever actually named in any episode dealing with the future TimeShips or not), would be pretty heavily talked about in schools

M