View Single Post
Old August 27 2012, 08:08 AM   #16
Plain Simple
Commodore

Re: Buffy & Angel comics

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
Wiki isn't right about library edition Issue 3 at least. It says here (don't open the link, the cover pic is spoilery) that it contains 3 web comics (titles tagged as potentially spoilery)
that take place around issues 21-22.

If they're including the web comics, I assume that they're including the one-shots as well and Wikipedia just has incomplete info, since those library issues haven't been released yet. My guess is that the Willow one-shot is in Issue 1 or 2, and the Riley one in Issue 4.

According to this, Issue 1 contains two one-shots. If they meant Always Darkest as one of them, which is the other? http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/18-89...on-Volume-1-HC
Thanks. What I'm mainly concerned with is if any of the two versions (library of TPB) contains more material than the other. The library edition has also a lot (all?) of the covers collected at the end and a bunch of sketches. Perhaps that's the only difference. On the other hand, this doesn't mention the Willow or Riley one-shot in vol. 2, and your link (I'd seen that cover already, but thanks for the spoiler warning; it's appreciated) doesn't list if for vol. 3 either, so that would mean then that they both have to be in vol. 4?

As for the second one shot included in the library edition vol. 1, I think they mean one-shot as opposed to multi-issue arc, not opposed to regular series issue. So that would make "The Chain" the second one-shot. That confused me at first as well.

Edited to add: Actually, by that reasoning, the two arcs in vol. 1 are "The Long Way Home" and "No Future for You" and the one-shots are "The Chain" and "Anywhere but Here". "Always Darkest" is perhaps not counted in that at all, since it's just a three-page story. It's in there as well though.

It's Tolkien, not Tolkein.
Plain Simple is offline   Reply With Quote