So, from what I gather:
1. The jury finished their deliberations in 21 hours.
2. They had to answer 700 questions, leaving them with 2 minutes per question.
3. The jury foreman was a patent holder who heavily influenced their decisions on some of the questions. There are some indications of heavy biases, but they appear to be exaggerated.
4. Some have speculated that the jury were biased because Samsung is a foreign company, Apple is an American company, and their headquarters was in close proximity. I don't buy this myself. Though it probably had some
effect, I believe the problem lied elsewhere.
5. Groklaw has now posted an article
that lists some inconsistencies in the answers as well as the comments of one juror. Keep in mind that Groklaw are heavily biased towards free and open source software, just like I am.