View Single Post
Old August 25 2012, 03:05 AM   #175
Romulus Prime
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Why is Nemesis hated so much?

BillJ wrote: View Post
Romulus Prime wrote: View Post
And yet it was marketed as a movie which would feature the Romulans as antagonists. Again, part of the problem.

A problem for you.
A problem for the movie. It's failure on so many levels did not hinge on whether or not I approved of it or not.

And you might want to stop with the roll eyes after every post, it's considered rude. People are going to disagree with you, might as well get use to it.
Now apply that to the eye roll.

You're quite right, BTW, and since this is a public message board/discussion forum, people are often going to keep posting their opinions. That doesn't just mean ME, it means everyone. It's not my place or anyone else to imply that contributing to this thread should cease and desist in any capacity. As much as I despise this movie is as much as anyone can like it, and I'm fine with that, but when people chose to discuss their opinions about it, it's gonna end up similarly to this thread.

The biggest problem is they talk about this awesome villain who took control of the Romulan Empire. Then we get Forrest Gump.
Agreed.

Romulan Commander: "Danger and I are old companions." - TOS episode Balance of Terror

"Living in your dreams is like living in exile.
" - Calyx, A Stitch in Time

"Shame on you, Barack Obama!" -
Hillary Clinton

"It's the economy, stupid." - Bill Clinton

Last edited by Romulus Prime; August 25 2012 at 06:10 PM.
Romulus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote