View Single Post
Old August 24 2012, 06:21 PM   #240
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

The Hidden Memory (Farscape) - This is the continuation of the story started in Nerve, and its actually a good episode. I don't know what it is exactly, but I liked this episode, unlike Nerve which I didn't care about. Maybe Moya's pregnancy helped make this memorable, but even the main part of the story was entertaining. I still say Scorpius is a generic villain with a leather/torture fetish, but atleast he did something besides just talk to the guy he's torturing. It was interesting that he did it to Crais, to. Do the peacekeeper just have no rules at all? It seems like anyone in power can do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't conflict with something a higher ranking officer is doing. Torturing a high ranking officer, killing people, its all fine, as long as you only torture/kill people who are lower rank than you. I'm surprised any Peacekeeper gets to a high rank, it seems like they'd be killed off first. I didn't really care about the blonde woman dying (I still don't know her name), she was a pretty useless love interest than John was never really interested in. The other prisioner was interesting. The unusualness of Moya's pregnancy was cool, her kid being born modified. I don't know how long the kid is going to be around (the show really has no use for two flying space ships, especially one that may be evil) but it should be an interesting story, probably mostly in Season 2. So, this episode gave me hope that Farscape can continue to be good, even with Scorpius making more appearances.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote