View Single Post
Old August 23 2012, 01:56 PM   #81
The Wormhole
Admiral

Re: No News, No Nothing!!

Spock/Uhura Fan wrote: View Post
^ I wouldn't let it get to you. I don't care whether they post spoilers or not. I'm happy with the set pics we already got, but I do agree about one thing, kind of. If they don't want to release any details about the villain, like the name, then they should stop parading Cumberbatch out to talk about his mysterious character and the movie, and they should stop making references to how well he did playing the role. It's kind of like saying "Hey, I have a secret. A really great secret. It's going to blow your mind when you find out. It's sooo good, but you have to wait a year to find out what it is." To me, that's not too cool, but it's easy to ignore it I guess. *Shrugs*
Yeah, that's basically what gets to me. We constantly have Abrams and his cohorts in interviews going on "this movie is so awesome and epic and game changing and mind blowing and amazing. But we're not telling you anymore." Why bother to tell us even that much if yo're not going to deliver anything more concrete?

Oh well, soon enough there'll be a massive deluge of photos, clips and info, and then we're going to hear poeple bitching about "Now we know too much." The fun of the internet.