View Single Post
Old August 23 2012, 11:32 AM   #3
Plain Simple
Commodore

Re: Buffy & Angel comics

Turtletrekker wrote: View Post
Plain Simple wrote: View Post
So here's a question ---it's probably been answered before on this board, but I did some searching and couldn't find any (recent) threads on this topic---,
The last post in this thread was only 9 days ago.
Thanks. But since I've only just started season 8, a thread about season 9 seems a bit too far ahead. And anyway, it doesn't seem to address my larger question.

Turtletrekker wrote: View Post
Which comics (series and one-shots) are the 'official' continuation of the show? And a second question: Within those 'official stories', which ones tie together as one story, and which ones are just separate one-shot stories? And finally, are these 'official stories' bundled in large volumes like the library editions, or do I have to track down all the one-shots and spin-offs separately, if I want to read them?

Thanks!
Everything published in the last five years or so by Dark Horse is canon. Angel: After The Fall and some of the Spike material from IDW is canon as well. Also, Joss' Fray mini about a 23rd centrury Slayer from some years back by Dark Horse tied into season 8.

Here are Amazon search results for Buffy season 8.
Thanks!

It's Tolkien, not Tolkein.
Plain Simple is offline   Reply With Quote