View Single Post
Old August 22 2012, 08:27 PM   #712
Ghostface1701
Commander

Re: The OFFICIAL TNG Blu-Ray Season 1 Discussion Thread

[QUOTE=asp7485;6839531][QUOTE=Ghostface1701;6837371]
BillJ wrote: View Post

I think you may be suffering from Code of Honor-nesia, where all memories of that episode are blocked out (I suffer this too). While it is a horrible episode, it's Yar centric and episode 3 of the series.
It would seem so, even though I only watched it two weeks ago. I'm having a hard time remembering what she actually did in that episode. I think you might be confusing "Yar-centric" with "Yar had some lines". She threw a couple of guys around, then went missing from half the episode after being kidnapped, and then had the silly fight at the end. The best Yar episodes came after she died - Yesterday's Enterprise, Legacy, and Redemption II (even if Yar didn't even appear in some of those).

Doug Otte wrote: View Post
Ghostface1701 wrote: View Post
Also, I have a new favourite actress in TNG. It's this extra from Coming of Age:

I need a time machine, stat.
Very nice! I don't remember her, but then I haven't seen that episode for years.
Blink and you'll miss her. She's walking down a corridor, just before Wesley is tested by the rude alien. Not so much her 15 minutes of fame as her 15 frames!
Ghostface1701 is offline   Reply With Quote