View Single Post
Old August 21 2012, 08:38 PM   #8
Sindatur
Rear Admiral

Re: Those little details you miss

22 Stars wrote: View Post
KingDaniel wrote: View Post
SchwEnt wrote: View Post
These things happen. TMP featured extensive and elaborate alien makeup and costumes. Didn't see much of it at all. Far background crowd at SF HQ and then again a crowd scene on the Rec Deck. A few standout characters but nothing representative of the array of aliens they worked on. A lot of effort for comparatively little screen time.
The ultimate example is STXI's Rura Penthe scenes, which featured dozens of elaborate aliens (including new-look Klingons, a Gorn, a Salt Vampire and a freaky guy with three faces) only to be left on the cutting room floor.
At least the new look Klingons are being reused in the next movie.
Klingons have been confirmed for JJ Trek 2013? Where is that source? And they will look like Victor Garber from the JJ Trek 09? Where is that source?
Not confirmed with words, I don't think, but, JJ or one of the Producers/Writers pointed to a still from the Deleted material from ST09 or something like that and gave the indication that meant the Klingons would be in ST13 (Or something like that). See Trek Today articles from several months back

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote