View Single Post
Old August 20 2012, 12:49 AM   #1104
Ring Slinger
Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
I managed to grab New 52 Batman yesterday. I have to admit, that I love this figure quite a bit. Even more so than my Batman Inc figure (that's saying a lot for me). The paint job and sculpt look so much better and nothing seems to be bleeding through or anything like that. I love the fact that his cape folds at the bottom. It didn't come with the typical stand so I assume this was how you were gonna stand him up. They managed to capture Greg Capullo's design beautifully. I just like this figure a whole lot. I very nearly bought New 52 Aquaman as well...but put that off for now. I really want the Trinity first.
The DC Collectibles version? I think it's actually Jim Lee's art that they're going for with that, since it's a Justice League line. I agree about it being a great looking figure, though. I wish DC Collectibles had more articulation, or I would collect them regularly, too. As it is, I really only pick up the ones that I don't think Mattel is every likely to make like various Lanterns.
"In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power: Green Lantern's light!"
OdoWanKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote