View Single Post
Old August 19 2012, 09:55 PM   #5
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral

Re: Valiant Comics 3.0 edition

Harbinger #3 - Peter is finally introduced to others within the organization that are special like himself. One is called Livewire and I can't recall my early Harbinger characters in totality. I feel she is going to be important as we get into this series. She seems to be a trusted student. At the issues end though we get a tease for Zephyr who I do recall from the original run. This issue finally raised the title out of mediocrity for me.

Bloodshot #2 - His memories are coming back to him and he sets off to make a connection to his old life. However, that is not ideal and Bloodshot has to dodge and avoid his captors but he's so hungry his nanites can't recharge to repair him so there is that bit of chase going on internally with him. I like where this title is going so far.

Plus confirmation of the first book in Wave 2 has been announced for November: Shadowman #1
There’s a million dreams in the Big Easy. But now its worst nightmare is about to come true. As the forces of darkness prepare to claim New Orleans as their own, Jack Boniface must embrace the legacy he was born to uphold. As Shadowman, Jack is about to become the only thing that stands between his city and an army of unspeakable monstrosities from beyond the night. But is the mantle of Shadowman a blessing or a curse? And what is the true cost of his otherworldly power?
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote