View Single Post
Old August 18 2012, 09:00 PM   #1445
JD
Admiral

Re: sf/f TV development news - 2012

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...lopment-363795

Finn and Sawyer

The network is developing Finn & Sawyer, a contemporary take on Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

The drama hails from Detroit 1-8-7 duo Jason Richman and David Zabel and is described as an adventure-themed reinvention that revolves around the two famed literary characters who re-meet as young men in their 20s and form an investigative firm in a bustling and steampunk
New Orleans.
Gothica

Race to Witch Mountain's Matt Lopez has sold Gothica, a supernatural mystery drama to the network.

The project, which is not related to the 2003 Halle Berry feature Gothika, centers on a woman searching for her own identity in modern San Francisco who delves into a world of supernatural mystery and horror, guided by an enigmatic playboy named Dorian Gray.
Neither of those really sounded that interesting, until the last few words. I am intrigued by the steam punk and Dorian Gray mentions. Neither of those are things you see on TV much these days.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote