View Single Post
Old August 14 2012, 04:32 PM   #133
BriGuy
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray Audio Issues

cbspock wrote: View Post
So when are the replacement discs being sent out? Since the first email asking for the name address, phone, and serial number on one of the discs I haven't heard anything.

Pretty ratty customer service.

-Chris
Agreed.

My main concern is a lack of acknowledgement of the information I submitted. Those numbers they wanted from the discs are very difficult to read. I'd like to know for sure that what I sent was complete and correct, as well as simply knowing it was received and will be processed.

As for Best Buy, I got a response. Seems to indicate they're not going to make or honor exchanges for new sets in stores. They want us to go through the individual disc exchange.

My name is Dede and I am with the Best Buy Customer Care Team.

Thanks so much for shopping at Best Buy, we truly appreciate your business.

Yes, the problem with the Star Trek: TNG First Season is a known issue and our vendor Deluxe has set up a toll free hotline you can call about replacement 1-877-335-8936 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST, Monday ? Friday) and an email address phe.stng@bydeluxe.com. They will be taking care of replacements.

I hope this has answered your question, but if you feel you need further assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,

Dede
Best Buy Customer Care Team
BriGuy is offline   Reply With Quote