View Single Post
Old August 13 2012, 01:46 AM   #23
TrekkieMonster
Commodore

Re: UT:TFV - Part II - Scorched Earths

Gibraltar wrote: View Post
TrekkieMonster wrote: View Post
Gibraltar, I'm not sure how to ask this, but are you by any chance watching this season of "True Blood"? Interesting parallels (though, your storyline is infinitely more interesting ... and subtle.)
I have actually only ever seen one episode of True Blood, from about four years ago.

Thanks for reading and commenting!
That's actually what I figured, of course (and you're not really missing all that much.) As I tried to allude to, the tension you have created between the two Amon tribes is much more interesting and layered (in this short time you've had to establish both), but I couldn't help but find the parallels interesting. And, yes, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I watch "True Blood". Sorry to take things off track.

Oh, and if I neglected to say it, I really enjoyed the most recent installment. Among other things, I really liked how you portrayed the influence of the life essence on Sandhurst, as well as his "return" to his historical self, and sensibilities.