Not much in this world is as disgusting as an undercooked egg, in my opinion. I want practically all the moisture boiled, fried, or scrambled out of my egg before it touches my plate!
I'm shocked that a lady of such good taste normally can be so dreadfully wrong.
- Omelettes should be nicely baveuse.
- Fried eggs must have a runny yolk to cut open.
- Boiled eggs need to be soft to dip your soldiers into.
- Eggs Benedict demand a soft poached egg.
- Scrambled eggs need to be squidgedly creamy.
These are the Five Egg Commandments! All that the Lord of Eggs hath said will you do, and be obedient.