View Single Post
Old August 8 2012, 02:00 AM   #6
JES
Captain

Re: Vids: Enterprise-F HD (and CrossOver Prologue)

Like I'm sure I probably summed up before, I'm not exactly a huge fan of your design. There are things that I like about her, but there are also some things that I just don't find aesthetically appealing. Composition/quality/rendering wise though, a good job was done, but she isn't going to earn a spot as one of my favorite designs.

The prologue for CrossOver sounds pretty interesting though. Does the story behind the Masters have any basis in an actual legend?

Now that I think about it though, if a ship went missing, would a search not be made (not unlike how the Enterprise was sent to find the Columbia in the original pilot)? It also seems very clear that either spacecraft managed to survive the crash, or the survivors (or the descendants of the survivors) managed to build their own craft, so am I to assume that the craft carried on board aren't FTL capable, or capable of sending a distress call to the nearest outpost, nor did no-one on board who could engineer an FTL drive or a sub-space communication equipment with enough range survived?

The design of the ship doesn't look like any Federation vessels I've seen (in fact, it looks more like a flying city, not unlike Atlantis), so I'm guessing this is not set in the Star Trek universe.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote