View Single Post
Old August 7 2012, 08:00 PM   #351
O'Dib
Commodore

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

My subscription expires in about 2 weeks. I will have been playing for a total of 8 months by then. At the rate of one class story a month I could've finished all of them, but am up to 7 50s at the moment, and put rolling my smuggler on hold. I love the stories and the leveling, but I've seen all the planets and all the side quests way too many times in that little time. I normally take 2 years before wanting to replay an RPG. Anyway, I had to quit cause I'll be away from my beast desktop for 2 months, traveling Europe, and no way can my laptop handle the game, plus, I wouldn't have time for it anyway.

By the time I'm back mid-November I'm hoping the new playable race and level cap increase will have landed. Endgaming any one toon has held my interest for a week at most in the past (and really, there's only 3 of them I played past 50), but I've had good fun just exploring some of the content I've skipped over, Voss & Hoth bonus series, and a bunch of the higher level flashpoints. Hopefully I'll get to own an HK before I'm cut off and have to figure out what to do with my spare time in the 3 weeks of subscription-free time I have before my flight. I'm pretty close to legacy 42, might get another level in before I'm done.