Have you decided whether you are going to wait for the UK European replacement announcement or going for the States one?
I am thinking of waiting as I have been assured by trekcore that CBS is working on a European replacement programme. And he has advised me to wait.
What are others in the the UK doing?
Waiting for an official announcement. Even if it takes another week or so for them to get a replacement scheme started you will probably still end up getting the discs faster if they are sent from the UK.