View Single Post
Old August 5 2012, 06:41 AM   #751
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: "The Dark Knight Rises" Review and Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Donald Draper wrote: View Post
Maybe he will take over what is left of the League of Shadows and turn it in a better direction.
I very much doubt he would be able to do that even if he tried (which I don't think he would). I'm rewatching the entire trilogy today (I'm currently waiting for the next showing of The Dark Knight Rises this evening) and I was reminded that in Batman Begins Ra's al Ghul says the League of Shadows sacked Rome, burned London, and loaded rats on trade ships in order to restore balance in the world. The League is bigger than one man and seriously doubt they would listen to Bruce to do anything different, especially when he killed several important figures in their organization and foiled their plans.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote