View Single Post
Old August 3 2012, 02:58 PM   #12
iguana_tonante
Admiral

Re: Deborah Ann Woll: Babe of the week #32 (Aug. 2012)

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
It's a shame about her boyfriend's medical condition. I think it's great when celebrities use their money and status to actually do something constructive.
I agree. It seems the condition is pretty serious, so kudos to her for her advocacy and for raising awareness of it. According to wiki, she also suffers from coeliac disease: a couple of friends of mine have it, and while not life threatening, it's certainly no fun.

Scout101 wrote: View Post
As an aside, and building off of the previous couple of these threads: we argue about all the sexist and crude comments in these threads, but we've already had two female posters whose response has essentially been "I'd fuck her". We're either ok with that kind of comment or we're not, right? Guy says the same thing, we go through the same shitstorm again.

Just saying...
I dunno. To test your hypotesis, I suggest you go around calling black people the n-word. Since I've seen some black guys using it among themselves, it must be obviously perfectly ok for white people to use it. The world is perfectly black-and-white, after all, with no nuances and situational conditions.