Just been following the news on the trek sites in regards to the Disc Replacement programme. I am from the UK and still awaiting word about the European disc replacement announcement.
I emailed the address for the discs enquiring about the UK but all I got was information on how to proceed. Trekcore told me there is something being worked out for European programme. But not sure whether to go ahead and reply to email or hold off for the European announcement.
I have emailed them again to let them know I am from the UK, so far no reply.
I am in no rush but I do want to make sure I get these replacement discs.
What is the best thing to do here?