View Single Post
Old July 30 2012, 05:02 PM   #68
FPAlpha
Rear Admiral

Re: Hope Solo: Babe of the week #31 (July 2012)

{ Emilia } wrote: View Post
What TheGodBen said.

The thought must be terrifying to some of the guys here. They're gonna start making threads about it soon: "Why can't it be the 1950s again? Back when male whitey ran everything. "
I tried to keep out of this line of discussion but to no success.

Emilia.. i don't know you except for your posts here and TNZ and i like them, you seem like a cool woman, well spoken and able to hold an argument.

I also don't know how you look and what your personal style is but if you've ever put on make up, a tighter than necessary dress or some high heels then you've got absolutely no leg to stand in this line of discussion.

Men judge women by their looks.. it was like this from the beginning and most likely will always be like this. The only thing that changes occasionally is the ideal of what constitutes attractive.. some time ago it was voluptuous women, now it's size zero. I am a man and i too judge a woman by her looks.. it is the first thing we get from another person and in these first few moments we decide if there is interest or not.

I don't see the problem in that at all.. i get judged too by women when i walk the street many times a day and don't notice it at all. The difference however is that women usually are not that idiotic to whistle and holler when they see an attractive man or even try to get a grab.. that's usually the domain of male morons who really think of women as meat and not a person.

This is in no way the habit here or else the Mods would have closed the threads ages ago and imposed a ban. It is people judging others usually by looks alone.. some go a bit too far with their comments but go on Youtube and read some comments when there is an attractive woman in the video.. compared to that the people here are conservative prudes.

So how about everyone chills out a bit and gets real.. we are doing nothing else than what we do dozens and hundreds of times a day when we walk through the city (especially when it's summer).. i'm not ashamed to say that i like to see attractive women but i also realize that there is a person behind the great body i just saw.