View Single Post
Old July 29 2012, 04:25 AM   #1004
Sakrysta
Vice Admiral

Re: So What Are you Reading?: Generations

I haven't been able to focus on much reading lately. I keep pecking at multiple things. Still working through Against the Tide of Years, and I'm not sure what it says that I had to look up the title. Honestly, I could remember the titles of the books before and after, just not the one I'm currently reading.

In Kindle World I'm back and forth between Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman and This Star Shall Abide by Sylvia Engdahl. The latter is a re-read inspired by seeing it as I've been rearranging my bookshelves (once again trying to make more room where there is none ).

In the car I have DTI: Forgotten History, but I haven't been reading much in the car lately, so I'm thinking I need to bring it back inside before the heat and sun ruin it.

I've been on a Madeleine L'Engle kick with audio books lately, and listened to Meet the Austins, The Moon by Night, and A Ring of Endless Light over the last couple weeks. I had forgotten that The Young Unicorns and The Arm of the Starfish both happen before A Ring of Endless Light chronologically, although ...Starfish doesn't have an audio version available on Audible.com (bummer).

Oh, and I also listened through The Time Traveler's Wife for the umpteenth time. If you love the book and want an audio version, I'd recommend the version narrated by William Hope and Laurel Lefkow. For some reason I can't find that version currently available on Audible.com, though I bought it there a while back. Go figure.