View Single Post
Old July 29 2012, 03:13 AM   #48
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Re: Hope Solo: Babe of the week #31 (July 2012)

intrinsical wrote: View Post
I was merely commenting on the irony of TheGodBen's statement that we shouldn't judge a woman by her looks in a thread filled with her pictures.
Perhaps my point was that there shouldn't be a thread started every week filled with pictures of a particular woman for men to rate up or down, which all leads up to a bizarre year-end competition where the women are graded against one another in order to find the ultimate winner.

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
I do not come from America, so probably my knowledge of the language is imperfect, but I was too wondering what does exactly "masculine feminist" mean. A man who supports equality? An independent woman? A butch lesbian? It's really confusing.
The meaning certainly isn't clear but, if I were to guess, I would assume that Admiral2 is trying to shame us by calling us masculine women or feminine men. If it was an attempt at a barb, it certainly wasn't clear enough to make a point, nor sharp enough to do any damage to my normally fragile ego.

Brolan wrote: View Post
If you don't like the threads, stay the hell out of them.
Nope. You can continue to make posts in these threads, and we can continue to make posts about your posts. You know, like the way internet forums are designed to work. If you don't care, ignore them.