View Single Post
Old July 29 2012, 02:23 AM   #47
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Hope Solo: Babe of the week #31 (July 2012)

Rush Limborg wrote: View Post
sidious618 wrote: View Post
Rush Limborg wrote: View Post
^Apparently it is--for women, anyway. Apparently, it's "non sequiter" when I apply that standard to men...?

Anyhow--notice how one of you allies in such fights apparently considers men with "buff/ripped" figures to not be a turn-on. And yet you proclaim the reverse for women, and justify it via "strong, focused, and purposeful"...?

Not that I'm demanding you and her be in total agreement on such things. I just find it, shall we say--amusing.
You're clearly trying to grasp at something but there's nothing there and the point you think you're making doesn't exist.
Yeah...keep telling yourself that, sidious--if it makes you feel better.
I don't need to feel better as you're doing your normal schtick of asserting something vaguely and then acting as if you won an intellectual debate. This is nothing new and, once again, you're not making a clear point.

What I think you're implying is that somehow there's a problem if Emilia and iguana take slightly different opinions since they're, by and large, on the same side of the spectrum philosophically. What you fail to understand, is that this actually shows they're intelligent individuals more than capable of coming up with their own ideas. In other words, they're not brainwashed.