View Single Post
Old July 23 2012, 02:16 PM   #337
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: "The Dark Knight Rises" Review and Discussion Thread (spoilers)

I'm catching up on the 60s TV series and last night, the stock footage they used for Gotham was of New York, just like in this movie. And what else did we get? The opening of a bridge.

Dark Gilligan wrote: View Post
Blake wasn't set up to keep things going as "Robin". Without doubt or question, he becomes Batman. Bruce isn't coming back. Blake is the Dark Knight now. He even has his own "Alfred" in the priest who runs the orphans home upstairs. Gordon and Fox are still around as well, so Blake certainly won't be without connections and resources.
Thanks for addressing the issue of where Blake will get his resources to maintain his crime fighting.

Now how did he find the batcave?

DarthTom wrote: View Post
I selected, "Good," only because Ledger's Joker performance will forever be hard to top. So overall the acting was better in the previous film if not only because of him.
A lot of people say this. Heath Ledger was indeed good and fun to watch, but I've never thought of his performance or the Joker as so earth-shattering that nothing else compares. I think anyone would be just as good if they put on some clown make-up and let loose. I also think that other villains are equally worthwhile and interesting in their own right.

Last edited by Agent Richard07; July 23 2012 at 02:30 PM.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote